Selective Colorevo Hair Color Intro Kit 121 tubes
Discover our most complete introductory offer to endorse the high-performing ColorEvo coloration range from Selective professional.
A true Boutique 8084 favorite and a real innovation in the world of coloring, the ColorEvo coloring cream is formulated with 2 cutting-edge technologies to preserve the structure of the hair and offer an exceptional results in terms of both shine and coverage of white hair.
Ceraflux plus technology: allows you to obtain sensational, protected, healthy hair thanks to the precious ingredients that have been carried out at each stage of the coloring process.
Result: perfect color and healthy hair.
Color diffusion system technology: achieves vibrant, shiny and long-lasting colors thanks to the balanced coloring system enriched with protective agents.
Result: aggressive washes and effects from the sun's rays do not affect the color of the hair, which remains visibly radiant and intense.
Colorevo offers a highly personalized and customizable color concept with more than 202 shades at your service.
How to use :
COLOREVO is designed to act in synergy with COLOREVO OXY 10-20-30 Vol (3%, 6%, 9%).
The mixing ratio is 1+1 [ex: 100 ml COLOREVO + 100 ml COLOREVO OXY].
When mixed with COLOREVO MIX, add the appropriate amount depending on the chosen shades: for lighter shades, add a lower amount of COLOREVO MIX.
For shades like 9-10, it is advisable to add 5% to the total cream. Apply it to dry, uncleansed hair.
Rest time: 30 minutes.
This starter kit includes:
- 121 Colorevo coloring tubes - 100 ml (your choice)
- 6 Colorevo OXY Oxidizers - 1000 ml (your choice)
- 1 Decolorvit Nova bleaching powder - 500 gr
- 1 Decolorvit Scalp bleaching powder - 500 gr
- 1 Decolorvit Plus bleaching powder - 500 gr
- 1 ONcare Color Block Selective Shampoo - 1000 ml
- 1 Color Block Selective Conditioner ONcare - 1000 ml
- 1 Selective ONcare Color Block Mask - 1000ml
- 1 ONcare Equalizer Spray - 250ml
- 1 ONcare Color Block Spray - 250ml
- 1 bowl & 1 brush 1 cape & 1 apron
- 1 Private training by our Selective technician in videoconference.
Remarks : If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 514-324-8585"